Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I definitely did not intend to ignore this blog over this past school year. I completely meant to post throughout the school year but you see, life happened.  My husband and I welcomed our second little boy into our family in mid-March and the months leading up to his arrival were spent preparing our other son for his little brother's debut. The year was truly a whirlwind of school, life, and everything in between. With that being said...I'm ready. I'm ready to hit the ground running. I figure I can schedule in a blog time during my week when both boys are napping at the same time (ha!). It's a goal. I'm hopping I can keep up. I'm participating in the blogger book study on Donalyn Miller's Reading in the Wild. I'm not sure how that will look or how to really contribute. But I will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment